The building that is home to the Seaford Historical Society originally served as a school when it was built in 1893. It has since been moved twice. It has also been the headquarters of the Seaford Fire Department during its long history. The Museum houses much memorabilia of Seaford as a bay and farming town.
On July 4, 1976, in commemoration of the Nation’s Bicentennial, the structure, now located on Waverly Avenue between Jackson and Southard was dedicated as the Seaford Historical Museum.
Seaford Historical Society
Seaford, NY 11783